All sales are "AS IS" and final. Pick up in Los Angeles preferred. Will have more things to sell soon, frames, white bridal top hat, more glass vases used for floating candles, dark aqua sea glass....Still debating whether to sell my Alvina Valenta gown.....Thanks for looking! :)

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nadri earrings *SOLD* (Sorry for not updating earlier!)



Never worn Nadri chandelier earrings.


I am selling for $40 which includes FedEx ground shipping to you in the US. Please contact me if you are outside of the US (price may vary).

Paypal accepted.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I am very interested in these earrings if they are still available please email me: amunet324[at]yahoo.com

Thanks

Amber C. said...

If you still have them, I am interested - chicagoamber at aol